For your viewing pleasure, I give you THE List:
1. Get kissed in the rain
2. Road trip across the united states
3. Spend the week of Halloween/Samhain in Salem,MA with at least 4 or5 friends.
4. Get my nose pierced (Achieved November 6th, 2009, roughly 12:30pm. My friend came, a very important friend I wish I could get more time with. It meant a lot having him there. )
5. Get at least two tattoos: wings and a rose or two.
6. Dance naked under a full moon
7. Go to an exotic dance club in Europe, and dance.
8. Go to Europe (specifically London and Wales, the Amsterdamn, Germany, Italy(Rome) Greece (Delphie), and France)
9. Visit at least 2 or 3 cities in every state in the US, plus 4 or 5 in every country in the UK.
10. Learn to play piano and guitar
11. Learn to surf
13. Hold a snake
14. Skinny dip in a lake
15. Write a full and complete song
16. Record the song
17. Perform it on stage at least once with at least one other person or 2. (This is kind of a big one for me. I have the worst possible case of stage fright, that I know of. I freeze if a mic is shoved in my face or anyone just comes up to me and says "sing!" Even if my audience is one person large.)
18. Water ski
19. Hang glide
20. Learn enough Italian to get by and then stay with relatives Italy.
21. Learn to striptease
22. Learn to sing better
23. At least start learning how to become a record producer/engineer (currently saving up money to attend recording school)
24. Swim under a water fall
25. Ride in a hot air balloon
26. Dance in the rain
27. Have a real margarita (been there, done that, many times, topless....props to those who got that. I can never finish a whole one, though. Too much alcohol for me.)
28. Play one round of slots at a casino
29. Have a water balloon fight in winter
30. Go to Disneyland again, I haven't been since I was six! And go on every ride. (I have since been to Disneyland again and went on almost every ride minus one or two. One because it was basically the same ride just with a boat instead of train and the other was closed by the time we got to it. The new goal: Go back, do every ride again, and this time, see California Adventure)
31. Go to Niagra Falls
32. Eat Sushi (Achieved sometime in 2007 maybe..a friend of a now ex boyfriend took said ex and I to a Japanese restaurant and was very helpful. (He'd been there a few times) Helped me figure out what I was reading and what to order. I can now proudly say, I love Sushi. :) Thank you, Aaron. )
33. Become an expert at Dragon Ball Z video game. (personal story, kinda long...)
34. Memorize the meanings (divination meanings) of all the playing cards.
35. Play strip poker
36. Scuba dive
37. Stay in the Caribbean for at least two weeks
38. Find somewhere to make snow angels, make 'em.
39. Kiss a complete stranger (Achieved: once to a nice fatherly french guy, and at least 12 different times in one night to 12 different people (men and women, and one girl who just licked the side of my face like a dog) on new year's eve 2006..I think. Thank yooou, spin-the-bottle. Said with a touch of sarcasm.)
40. Hug a complete stranger (done this, loads of times...)
41. Become an expert on hawks and falcons (I love these birds... they are the perfect express of freedom)
42. Own a Merlin Hawk as a pet (something to likely happen when I'm retired..)
43. Meet someone famous (see previous blog)
44. Learn to skate board
45. Go to the annual Hippie Fest
46. Document everything in photographs and video
47. Make sure to be in the photographs and video
48. Write a book of all my adventures
49. Do something important for the world
50. Travel to India
51. Do NONE of this alone, except for 50 and maybe 6, lol.