Saturday, January 30, 2010

Aand it starts...

I finally decided to do it: start a blog. Recording all the mundane, all the exciting, and any and all that I see relevant. I'm not always consistent with this sort of thing, but I'm hoping, that since it's here rather than paper, that I may be more so. (I spend more time here than I'd like to admit, anyway. ) In these blogs you will here rants and raves, random ramblings, and the occasional poetic ones. I can't imagine that it would be so interesting as to attract followers, other than maybe a few family members, but should I attract a few, I say welcome. Leave a comment, say hello, tell me what you had for breakfast. I love meeting all kinds of people, and am open to all comments. Hey, maybe this will become fascinating enough, I could turn it into a book some day. Ya never know. Box o chocolates, and all that.

Peace, love and dancing hamsters.
-Raven

"How could we be out of dancing hamsters?! They're the key to our success!!" -Brothers & Sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment