Friday, March 11, 2011

#15: Hold a snake

Ever have one of those days where every weird occurrence possible seems to happen in one day?? .... and you forgot your camera??? That was my Saturday. On my way to work, walking past a drive through Java hunt as I usually do, first thing I see? two horses... walking through the drive-through. They each had a rider, in full cowboy get-up and everything. Now granted, a lot of our city is farm land, but that's not exactly something you commonly see out this way.

Okay, so today is now the 13th of March. I have other crap on my mind, because it's just been one of those weeks. So I'm going to chop up the previous post as quickly as possible. Here it is: Instead of going to the gym, I decided to 86 the idea (wasn't feeling well) and go to the bookstore. When I left, I see a man sitting outside with some snakes. I stand and listen as he talks to other people, and then mention I'v never held one. He passes me one, I hold it, for a good half hour at least, and I'm sold. I ask if he needs any help with them later and end up landing a few gigs with him. I just did my first one yesterday at a local elementary school's science fair. He paid me too, which I wasn't expecting. Wasn't much, but money's money. "You push too hard, Darling. But I accept!" So there's that.

This week has had at least three to four inconsecutive days that have been up, down, around the corner, and no amount of chocolate or, in my case, chocolate peanut butter, seems to be helping. These are THE WORST mood swings I have ever had during this particular time of month. (Yes, I did just announce to the entire world that I am on my period. Good thing no one reads this...:P ) On the up side, I haven't had ANY cramps, which is great... I think. Not sure that it's normal, but it's nice. However, I think I'd take the cramps over these mood swings ANY DAY! Maybe a little alcohol would help, but I don't have anything strong enough, and I don't like wine. Wine doesn't seem to like me either. We have a mutual hate hate relationship.

Forgive this incessant rambling, but on day's like this I feel that I just need to write, just to get it all out, whether it makes sense or not. OH, and in other occurences of weirdness, driving home today, saw three wild turkey's in the road... alive. wtf?
I had a very needy half hour or so on the 8th, with the guy that I'm seeing. I hate when I get like that. I get feelings of being overwhelmed for no obvious reason, being sad, lonely, even when someone's there. I HATE IT! I can't explain the feelings, because I don't understand them. I felt terrible for dumping all that on him. I still do. (Aaand the dog just stuck his nose in the cat's butt, and sneezed. Gotta love those four legged comic reliefs...) And he just text me. I was getting parinoid. I worry a lot. I wish I was more relaxed and confident, but that's not always the case. I'm working on it, and have been doing a lot better if you compare it to past years. On that note, I'm tiring and going to get off for now. I'll work on making my blogs more structured. Have a good night.


....it's amazing how a couple texts from him can flip my mood, in a complete 180. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment