Thursday, April 15, 2010

So tired...

This blog has not turned out the way I had intended, but do these things ever really? When the "inspiration" arises, I use it mainly to vent in some form or another. This is one of those times. I'm not angrey though, just tired through all it's multiple definitions. I feel sick, I have horrible sleep patterens (spending most of my days sleeping), I miss talking to Clayton, mainly the way we used to, I have a short fuse with my cats, I'v barely gotten any homework done this semester and have to re-mail my mid-term, and tomarrow I have a family event to attend where someone will ask how I'v been and how work's going, and I'll answer honestly, and politely at which point I will probably hear my step father scoff again, assuming that I'm lying to all these people. On the up side, friend of mine will be taking me to a show of her's and I'll get to hang out with her and everyone for at least the night, maybe into saturday. Getting out of here will definetly help. The improv show I'll be going to is awsome, so are the people and it's a largely welcome distraction. Now to get this pain in my chest to go away.... :P Come summer, these posts are going to be A LOT happier.

SUMMER IS GOING TO BE FUCKING AWSOME!!!
Rivers
Harmony
Fair
BBQ, banana splits
concerts
and
bonfires.

No comments:

Post a Comment