Thursday, March 11, 2010

Wow... I'm actually doing this. By this time tomarrow, I will be on my way to the airport, SFO, and on to a Red Eye flight. First time ever I will have flown alone. Just me, music, and my journal, and 4 and a half hours. I can only imagine, I'll be sitting by the window looking out at the dark sky, day dreaming about everything and it's mother, and sitting next to the one person on the plane that desires to tell me their entire life story. (If I had been able to record all the stories that have been told to me by lonely passers-by on all my mundane trips and simple moments of happen-stance, I would have one of the most facinating books ever recorded.)

This past week has been ridiculous in the worst kind of ways, and I think I am more relieved for this trip than I am nervous. For one week and two days, I get to leave all my stresses behind. I didn't get to see "DB" (see previous blog) on Monday, but I just heard from him litterely 10 minutes ago, and I'll be seeing him tomarrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment